Top 11 things we learned from Comey today:
1. There is no Russia story with the Trump Campaign, Democrats who continue to bring it up will appear insane.
2. Loretta Lynch put pressure on Comey to cover for presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton.
3. Russia did not alter the election results.
4. Trump never colluded with Russia.
5. Comey was the leaker his own memo that he had in a “private” conversation with his boss knowing that it would be shared with the New York Times (I would fire anybody for doing that!)
6. According to James Comey, Trump did not obstruct justice.
7. There was more than enough evidence to put Hillary Clinton behind bars but Comey took upon himself to not to pursue any of it.
8. CNN and the the Mainstream media venues have been lying to it’s viewers and making things up this whole time.
9. Democrats no longer have the ammunition to yell “RUSSIA” every time Trump attempts to do something.
10. Trump was never under investigation.
11. The former head of our FBI considers himself to be a coward.
I have been perusing the websites this afternoon seeing what the mainstream media is saying about the Comey hearing today and as usual they keep a blind eye to the heavy issues and only mention the petty little things. Here is the New York Slimes headlines (did I mention they are failing):
James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, testified that President Trump and others in his administration lied when they said agents had lost confidence in Mr. Comey.
“Lordy, I hope there are tapes,” Mr. Comey said, referring to Mr. Trump’s suggestion that he may have recorded their conversations.
Mr. Comey revealed for the first time that he turned over memos about his conversations with Mr. Trump to the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III.
Mr. Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr. took to Twitter to defend his father.
Author: Ryan Milligan